Registration is open now, you are most welcome to register and book your activities according to te below instructions.
In order to register for the IPCLM-10/AFCB-15, please first complete your full online registration form. After receiving your confirmation email, we invite you to register and book your dates early in order to benefit from our specially negotiated accommodation rates that are set close to the conference venue.
Our early registration dates will be from September 15, 2017 to February 28, 2018.
Late registration will be from March 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018.
*Registration for international participants will end on February 1, 2018.
|Early Registration||Late Registration||On Desk Registration|
|PMTA members and non-members||250 NIS (70 USD)||350 NIS (100 USD)||450 NIS (130 USD)|
|Student||150 NIS (45 USD)||150 NIS (45 USD)||250 NIS (70 USD)|
|Accompanying Person||200 NIS (60 USD)||200 NIS (60 USD)||300 NIS (85 USD)|
|Keynote Speakers Workshops (price for each workshop)||60 NIS (17 USD)||60 NIS (17 USD)||90 NIS (25 USD)|
|Other Workshops (price for each workshop)||20 NIS (6 USD)||20 NIS (6 USD)||40 NIS (12 USD)|
|Gala Dinner||120 NIS (35USD)|
- If you registered for more than two Key workshops (for key speakers), you will get free access to two regular workshops.
- Fees for all symposium participants include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Conference material
- Access to the exhibition
- Lunch and refreshments as indicated in the scientific program
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony
Meet the Expert Workshops’ Information
Keynote Speakers Workshops
Prof. Maurizio Ferrari
Title: Molecular diagnostic methods and quality assurance
Dr. Elizabeth Frank
Title: Continuous quality improvement: Lean
Dr. Camilla Hesse
Prof. Paolo Fortina
Title: Technologies for personalized medicine
A Workshop by MSS-Abbott Molecular Company
A Workshop by Roche Company
A Workshop by Diasys Company
- Automation – BioMajesty
- Response 910 – patented technologies for high performance in Immunoturbidimetry
- Diabetes epidemic in the Middle East – special parameters from DiaSys
A Workshop by Arcomed Compay
A Workshop by Nihon Kohden Company
A Workshop bySnibe Company
In case the cancellations were within the first two weeks of registration, the participant will be reimbursed with 90% of the registration fees. If the cancellations were within the second two weeks, the participant will be reimbursed with 50% of the registration fees. Any later than this, no reimbursements will be made.
For cancellation, please contact the Palestinian Medical Technology Association at:+9720 22952181.
- Create an account with your email and password.
- Activate your account by clicking the activation link that you received to your email.
- Log into your account with your email and password and start the registration process by filling in the registration form.
- Book for all the conference activities that you would like to attend.
- Book your hotel (if necessary).
- If you have an accompanying person, you have to state his/her relationship to you and upload his/her passport on te system.
- View the summary table that shows your all the activities that you registered for according to your choices (conference fees, Gala dinner, accommodation, accompanying person,...).
- Print out the amount of money that was calculated when you performed your registration.
- Pay the indicated amount of money through bank transfer to the PMTA bank account indicated below.
- Scan or photo copy the money transfer document and upload it to your account.
- You will receive a final confimation email for your registration summarizing all the activities you paid for.
- If you would like to add more activities later and after you have already done your payment, you can log in to the same account and make new options and go through the process from point number 4 again.
Bank name:Bank of Palestine
Address: Ramallah Branch, Ramallah, West Bank, Palestinian Territories
Swift Code: PALSPS22
Bank No.: 89
Branch No.: 458
Account Name: نقابة الطب المخبري في فلسطين -رقم المتفرع 1
Account Number: 2217807
US Dollar: PS39PALS045822178070013000001
Jordanian Dinar: PS07PALS045822178070293000001
New Israeli Shekel: PS24PALS045822178070993000001
Tel/Fax: +970 22952181